Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Paris















Ah, Paris, the city of lights. I've been there several times, and every time I visit I am amazed at the feeling that comes over me it's almost like being home for me. The quaint hotels I stayed at and the breakfasts where always great.There are so many things to love about Paris but what I love most is that it just doesn’t disappoint. It’s everything you expect and more.it’s all here, just as one expects – snobby waiters, men walking with baguettes squished under their armpits, beautifully dressed and manicured women, and delicious pastries. Oh the pastries!I thought I’d be put-off by the snobby people or the over-the-top gilding on everything, the tourist sites that had been photographed too many times or the politics. But I ended up falling in love – deeply in love – with the diversity of the people, the food, the fashion, the culture, and yes, even the snobby waiters. It wouldn’t be Paris without them. I will be back Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment